VTi 15.0.01 image with Oscam-Icam v9 for Vu+ Zero 4k (ARM CPU)
We have one ready for you VTi 15.0.01 - Firmware with installed and configured Oscam iCam v9 for Vu+ Zero 4k (ARM CPU) prepared.
Attention! After installing the firmware, all data on your receiver will be deleted! Including your scanned channels etc. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you create a full backup of your receiver before installing!
After installing the firmware, you need to make some settings - if necessary, change the configuration of your tuner, as well as specify your data for connecting to the CS server.
If you don't have a Vu+ Zero 4k receiver, please use another item!
2. Firmware installation on Vu+ Zero 4k
- Format your USB stick with a FAT32 file system
- Load the USB image down HERE
- Extract the USB image (it's a .zip archive) on your PC to the root directory of your USB stick using your favorite unzip tool. The result is that you will get a directory vuplus and in this directory you will find a directory zero4k where you will find the necessary files.
- Turn off the receiver.
- Make sure no other USB devices are connected to the receiver while flashing
- Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the USB ports on the receiver, if possible the rear USB port is recommended.
- Turn on the receiver.
- The WHITE VU+ logo will flash quickly two or three times and then begin to fade in and out slowly.
- Once the process is complete, the WHITE VU+ logo will flash quickly.
- Switch off the receiver, remove the USB stick and switch the receiver back on.
- Now you can start configuring the Zero 4K. See instructions below (Go to Step 3)
3. Setting up the receiver after flashing
3.1 Tuner configuration
If after flashing and turning on the receiver the channel “ cable one “ didn’t work for you, you need to change the tuner settings. To do this, go to the section Main menu -> Setup -> Service search -> Tuner configuration and configure your tuner.
3.2 Obtaining the recipient's IP address
By default, the recipient should automatically obtain a network address (DHCP). To find out, you need to go to the section Main menu -> Information -> Go to About
In the Network section you will find your IP address (In my case it is 192.168.1.219)
If for some reason your receiver did not automatically receive an address, you will need to set up the network manually. This can be done in section Main menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Adapter settings
3.3 Set up Oscam
You need to add your access parameters to Oscam. To do this, open this Oscam web interface in a browser with the IP of your receiver. The Oscam web interface is on Port 8080 . In my case it is:
You have to go to the section Files -> oscam.server go to , enter your connection details from the billing and click the button Save click.
Don't forget to click on that Save button to click!
4. Restart the receiver
Please restart the receiver completely after setup. Do not switch the receiver off via the socket, but restart it via the menu Main menu -> Standby / Restart -> Restart
5. Choose a playlist and watch it!
After restarting the receiver you can go to Sky Germany iCAM Bouquet go and enjoy the view.
6. Additional Information
Installed firmware has a root password for remote access via SSH/Telnet :
Login: root Password: icam2022
We recommend that you change the root password and restrict or disable remote access when you don't need it.
7. Changing the ROOT password
To increase the security of your receiver, we strongly recommend that you change the root password.
To change the root password, log in to the receiver via SSH or Telnet using the login and password specified in Section 6. Enter the command:
and set your new password